[Ohio-talk] To KaitiAbout Malley Inclusion into the Public Fundraising Site

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 21 23:13:09 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti,

I think your description of the Malley, Vehicle Donation and other programs is a great idea.  You can just direct the contributor to the NFBohio.org website, and all the information about our other projects would be available.

It'll be great if this fundraising idea works, but Iwonder if it would detract from the chocolate sales.  I guess it's worth a try.

In the meantime, a reminder to all to continue with your efforts to spread the word about how delicious Malley's products are, and let's raise our sales figures.  I want to give a favorable report on our sales figures soon.  Right now, all I'll say is that they need to be strengthened, and you can make a difference.  Let's all make a difference!

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio