[Ohio-talk] Music at Convention

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 02:07:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is just a reminder to send me song suggestions if you have any
for Federation and Beatles tunes.  I've gotten a lot of good
suggestions for the older Federation songs and plan to hunt down audio
tracks of the new ones, but I haven't heard from anyone about their
favorite Beatles tunes.  I can say that I have within the past few
days added I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends to my
repertoire, just because one of my professors happened to use it for
an exercise in my Music Therapy Methods class and agreed to teach me
the chords afterwards.

Midterm break begins Wednesday night at 9:00 PM for me, so I'll start
working on songs on Thursday morning.  Any suggestions this week would
be welcome.  My email address is kaiti.shelton at gmail.com.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti Shelton