[Ohio-talk] Action Needed

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:19:08 UTC 2014

I unfortunately forget who suggested it at the board meeting, but I
still like "Blast from the Past."  It could be something like, "Blast
from the past:  Art Schreiver remembers the Beatles."

Come Together in the title is catchy, because it includes the name of
a Beatles song and is really inviting.  These are the two that I'm
personally holding out for.

Also, the Beatles have a song called Revolution.  We could somehow
work that into a title like "The Beatles Revolution: Art Schreiver and
the John Schwab Band."  Revolution could be symbolic of what the NFB
is trying to do for blind people.  We're constantly trying to makem
strides in different areas.  The KNFB reader could be called a
technological revolution; the teach act and the fair wages for workers
with disabilities bill were legislative revolutions, etc.

Just my suggestions,