[Ohio-talk] Action Needed

David Cohen adcohen823 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:28:10 UTC 2014

I like it.

when I read Eric's email this morning I considered Abbey Road.  The
Abbey Road album cover features one of the most famously recognizeable
scenes of the Fab Four and for those of you who don't know you can
link to Wikipedia for a description.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbey_Road

What I thought of was the same album cover picture but instead of the
Fab four walking single file on the zebra crossing crosswalk outside
Abbey Road studios, their faces are superimposed with faces of past
and/or present Federation folk like Dr. Jernigan perhaps.  Instead of
the items each holds in-hand the Federation Four hold white canes and
a harnessed guide dog. It would work because in the U.K. guide dogs
are trained to work on the right side of the handler and the picture
of the Fab Four crossing Abbey Road is directionally left to right.

I think this would make a wonderfully captivating flyer if someone out
there knows about Clipp Art or knows someone so " We Can Work It Out"
ha ha ha.

My only knowledge of such is hearing people comment that pictures on
the internet of famous celebrities have been superimposed onto others
etc.

It would be very cool to receive an distributed email announcement or
Facebook post link.

I briefly read about parody and copywright infringement here:
http://corporate.findlaw.com/intellectual-property/parody-fair-use-or-copyright-infringement.html

I own a T-shirt which reads: The Da Vinci Toad and a toad's face is
superimposed onto the Mona Lisa's face.