[Ohio-talk] Action Needed

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Sep 21 15:32:33 UTC 2014

I like it too.  The only addition that might work is to add Yesterday
Once More.  That is only because I am a very serious Carpenters fan
and that song referred to music from the 60s.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/bpierce%40oberl

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053