[Ohio-talk] Conference Call Meeting

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:51:22 UTC 2014

Our next conference call to prepare for our fund raiser and convention will be Monday September 29, at 7:30 PM. Please join us by calling our usual conference line. (605) 475-4875. Use access code 201909 followed by the pound sign.

What will we talk about? The progress we have made with our fund raiser. For example what contacts have been made, and what else we can do, other convention activities, and Parents Division progress.

In fact we will have a series of these calls. In order to get the calls are your calendar, let’s plan for Mondays at 7:30 PM., until I notify you of a change.

I invite everyone to these calls. I certainly want board members, presidents, and leaders at all levels to be there, but the calls are opened to all members.  See you on Monday, September 29.

I also want to remind you that the next Scrip order will be released on Sunday October 5, at 7:00 PM. It is not too late to sign up as a new user. If you need help with this, please let me know.

Eric