[Ohio-talk] Just Checking In

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:42:38 UTC 2014

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful first full day of this awesome autumn season!

How are you doing it has been sort of quiet on the List lately so I just wanted to check in with everyone and remind us all how Blessed we are to have each other and this very meaningful movement.

Take advantage of this new season to change your attitude, turn the page or continue your recent success and momentum and never forget to share the good things of life with those you love and care about.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."