[Ohio-talk] Just Checking In

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi, it is a beautiful day! Thanks for the words of wisdom.
Today is National Voter Registration Day! If you have moved or have
other changes, please re register to vote. If you have not voted in a
while, take time to make sure you are still registered. November's
election is extremely important to everyone. Let's make every vote
count! Have a fantastic day, Blessings, Cheryl Fields