[Ohio-talk] It's back-and better than before!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:45:35 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,

I am pleased to announce that the Ohio Association of Blind Students
will be conducting its second annual raffle drawing spanning from May
1st through July 14th (that's 75 days).  Results of the drawing will
be announced on July 15th via the NFB list serves, and all you need is
a ticket to win.  Here is what you need to know.

OABS will outreach to the NABS list, campus organizations or friends
at school, and others in addition to the affiliate.  We will allow for
several methods of payment including online via our paypal account, by
check, or in person.  Students from our division will also have
tangible tickets to sell at the National Convention and an
announcement will be delivered to President Riccobono so the general
assembly can hear it.

The division has voted to spend $50 from our own treasury on gift
cards from major national chains.  We would like to offer 15 prizes to
be raffled off, so we would appreciate if any individual or
chapter/division would be willing and able to donate (especially if
the cards are obtained through the Scrip program).  Just as last year
we will split the proceeds 50/50 with the Ohio Bell program for 2016.

If you purchase a ticket online or via check in the mail you will
receive an email confirmation from the OABS-nfb at gmail.com address
informing you that your payment has been received and providing you
with the numbers for your tickets.  If you buy in-person be sure to
hang onto your tickets for reference when the winning numbers are
announced on July 15th.  The pricing is as follows: $1 for 1 ticket or
$5 for 6 tickets.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
kaiti.shelton at gmail.com.  OABS is excited about this fundraiser and,
in the spirit of the 75th convention, will make it bigger and better
than our maiden voyage last year.
--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.