[Ohio-talk] NFB and ACB

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:15:10 UTC 2015

Salutations, it would seem you have the perfect opportunity for an open exchange of ideas. Perhaps the focus should be student related disability issues rather than organizational affiliations.  If you ever need someone to brainstorm with, feel free to email me off list at: jordystringer83 at gmail.com
I think the first steps are identifying the most common student issues. At that point the two of you can focus on effective strategies for change rather than on an organizational perspective. This perhaps may be a bit taboo, but at the end of The day, both of you, and your peers are just students trying to be successful blind people.
As I become more versed on some of the issues facing Ohioans I may be of more assistance in the future.
Warmest regards,

Jordy D. Stringer Sent from my iPhone