[Ohio-talk] NFB and ACB

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:03:05 UTC 2015

Barbara, you didn't make me feel angry at all.  No.

What Barb is referring to is: You may not be an officer with NFB, and
claim to be an officer in ACB.  This policy is strictly enforced for
officer to promote unity and cooperation.  I think Barb's referring to Ohio
ACB President Katie Frederick, right?

Always promote unity and be careful of what people say.  It's great that
everyone can work together for the common good, and that's what it should
be.  But try to keep an open mind on the positive aspects of ACB and NFB,
not the negative.  And let your positive actions speak louder than your
words.

Try to be good to each other.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.