[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:11:56 UTC 2015

Good Sunday Evening and welcome to spring style weather!

I want to remind everyone that NFB Scrip Ohio is our only ongoing monthly
fundraiser. This program is what we make of it. The idea is to think ahead
and spend your money that you have wisely in a way that benefits the
affiliate. Don't spend more money. Let the merchants contribute to us.

The next order is due Sunday, May 3, 2015, 7:00 p.m. New special promotions
will be starting on May 2. Sorry I don't have a sneak preview.

It has been said that if any chapter or division has five new people sign up
for Scrip, and use the PrestoPay system at least once, the entire chapter or
division will have their state convention registration fee waived. Lets put
that statement by our state president to the test. Capital chapter has two
people who have completed the process and one ready for the purchase
portion.

Happy shopping! Always remember that people are available to assist you in
signing up for the program or to assist you with purchasing  through the
program.

Shelbi