[Ohio-talk] transportation from Cleveland to Columbus

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:47:17 UTC 2015

Salutations, I hope this message finds you well. In my experience, greyhound bus service has been hands-down more 88 compliant and more customer oriented than Mega Bus at this point.  I have not had very many bad experiences using greyhound and I've been a customer for nearly 17 years for you Mega Bus on the other hand, has left me in situations with no customer service representatives available, no buses, or drivers. During the winter of 2014, I along with 25 other passengers were left stranded for one whole day, with no accommodations provided, no sorry, or reimbursement of expenses. Even the complaint process for Mega Bus makes no sense. Not at all to discourage you, because there are some good things about Mega Bus. Convenient pick up locations, inexpensive fairs, and a very user-friendly website and phone line.
I suppose though, you get what you pay for. I hope you find a transportation option convenient and reasonably priced.
Kind regards

Jordy D. Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone