[Ohio-talk] transportation from Cleveland to Columbus

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:34:38 UTC 2015

Does anyone know if Megabus is expanding at all?  I've had good and
bad experiences with Greyhound but you just never know if the driver
knows all the safety and disability regulations, if the station
employees will do things right, etc.  I used them without any problems
last summer when going to Detroit, which was fortunate because Megabus
does not go that way.  Still, I've heard nothing but good reviews
about Megabus and would like to try them.