[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares eGift card And Other Information

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:38:41 UTC 2015

I am sorry  to report that I tried to place an order of a gift card for my daughter on Friday. I thought that all had gone well when I got an email welcoming me to the program and urging me to set my password. But I daughter did not get the card, so I called Schwan and talked to a man who confirmed that my order had not gone through. So I decided to call it in as Melina instructed, but the woman there said that they could make food orders but not gift card ones. Those can only be done online. I am not very happy, given my trouble last week. I will try, though.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.