[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares To Benefit NFBO--Day 7.

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 4 03:28:10 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

We are now almost at the end of Day seven, and due to two more supporters, today our tally stands at $95.70.  Thank you to Annette Anderson and Eric Duffy who placed grocery orders with Schwans Cares!

Will you be next?  Will you support the NFBO and be a part of changing what it means to be blind in Ohio?

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Grocery orders benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO) by 20% and that's great!
 The NFBO can make even more if we purchase eGift cards because each time someone buys it, the NFBO gets 40%; that's $10 for every $25 eGift card.

Schwans Cares program, explained.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

there are two components to the Schwans Cares fundraising program:
First, there is the active period, which lasts 45 days.  During this time, the affiliate will receive 20% of any groceries you order.  You can also buy an eGift card, which is worth 40% to the affiliate.  For instance, if you buy a $25 eGift card, the affiliate will get $10 from that transaction.  EGift cards can only be purchased online for $25 during the 45-day active period, and only one to a customer per campaign. If you use your eGift card to purchase products, the 20% amount of your order will not be included because the initial 40% contribution was already made when you purchased your eGift card.  In other words, eGift cards cannot be combined with any other offer.

Second, there is an "annuity" period, which lasts 90 days.  During this period, any order you place will benefit the affiliate by 5%.  That might not sound like much, but every order makes a difference.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Today is Monday, August 3rd, and we have 38 days to go before our active period ends--Thursday, September 10, 2015.  The "annuity" period will start after that and will go on for 90 days until December 10, 2015. Unlike Malley's, which restricts the types of items you can order, Schwans makes all its products available to you, and, at the same prices as non-participating customers.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Please note that you can order through the general campaign page, or just like Malley's, you can create your own personal page where others can order from you.  Anyone with a personal page becomes a distributor, so it's best to order through the campaign page. A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified address. If you prefer to order by phone, please call 1-(855) 870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service to place your order. .

For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time,  Monday through Friday.  To place a telephone order, business hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Schwans has over 350 items from which to choose, and I have attached a list of some of their products. Although it's not inclusive, the list will give you an idea of Schwans' vast array of tantalizing selections.  Remember, prices are subject to change.

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can post this information on the social medias. Let's get as many as possible to purchase eGift cards while we are still in the active period.

 Again, thank you Annette Anderson and Eric Duffy for your support.
Now, tell everyone you know about Schwans Cares so we can make this campaign one to remember!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli