[Ohio-talk] Schwans cares Campaign--Day Eight

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 4 08:22:58 UTC 2015

Dear List Readers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Just a brief report of our Schwans Cares campaign program.

It's the early part of Day eight, and already we have a grocery order.  Marueen McCormick has just placed another order with Schwans Cares, making this her third one!  Wow, thank you Marueen for your support!  Now the tally stands at $110.40.  Way to go!

Don't forget to buy your eGift cards.  Buy one for yourself or give one as a gift.  Remember, eGivt cards yield the NFBO 40%.  Only one eGift card can be bought per campaign, and it cannot be combined with any other offer.  However, you can still place as many grocery orders as you want.  The NFBO will still get 20% each time a grocery order is placed.

We have 37 days left in our active period, so Let's keep the momentum going and keep the numbers climbing!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli