[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares Day 15 and Another Supporter

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 12 18:00:12 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

It's Day 15 of our Schwans Cares campaign to benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO), and we have a new supporter.  Today thanks and congratulations goes to Ashley Holcomb who placed a grocery order with Schwans Cares.

Will you join Ashley?  Will you encourage others to join us in our fundraising efforts?
Can I count on you to raise our tally, which now stands at $161?  I know I can, because whenever we are presented with a challenge, such as the Schwans Cares program, we have always come through, and I know you won't let the NFBO down.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

We need you to buy eGift cards at $25 as doing so, generates $10 or 40% for the affiliate.  Grocery orders generate 20% and that's great, and buying an eGift card generates more and costs you less.  For instance, an eGift card sells for $25 and the affiliate gets $10 or 40 % from that transaction.  If you place a grocery order, you would need to spend $50, which is twice as much as an eGift card for the NFBO to get the same amount or $10 from that transaction.  In other words, buying a eGift card costs you less, while the NFBO receives the same amount ($10) if you were to place a grocery order.

Don't get me wrong, grocery orders are useful and necessary, but buying an eGift card saves you money and generates more for the Federation at less cost to you during this active period.  The active period has 30 days left, and we need to encourage prospective supporters to buy eGift cards.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Schwans Cares program, explained.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

there are two components to the Schwans Cares fundraising program:
First, there is the active period, which lasts 45 days.  During this time, the affiliate will receive 20% of any groceries you order.  You can also buy an eGift card, which is worth 40% to the affiliate.  For instance, if you buy a $25 eGift card, the affiliate will get $10 from that transaction.  EGift cards can only be purchased online for $25 during the 45-day active period, and only one to a customer per campaign. If you use your eGift card to purchase products, the 20% amount of your order will not be included because the initial 40%
contribution was already made when you purchased your eGift card.  In other words, eGift cards cannot be combined with any other offer.

Second, there is an "annuity" period, which lasts 90 days.  During this period, any order you place will benefit the affiliate by 5%.  That might not sound like much, but every order makes a difference.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

The annuity period starts September 10 and lasts 90 days until December 10, 2015.
Unlike Malley's, which restricts the types of items you can order, Schwans makes all its products available to you, and, at the same prices as non-participating customers.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Please note that you can order through the general campaign page, or just like Malley's, you can create your own personal page where others can order from you.  A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified address. If you prefer to order by phone, please call 1-(855) 870-7208.
Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service to place your order. .

For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time, Monday through Friday.  To place a telephone order, business hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.

Once again, thank you Ashley for your support.

Now, let's go forward and make Schwans Cares an unforgettable
campaign and watch our tally grow!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli