[Ohio-talk] calling on the membership lets go build the federation

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:53:34 UTC 2015

Hello membership,
I know we have a lot of  people on this list.
Our fund raising chair person called me and is getting discouraged.
She tells me we are stuck on a small number.
We can buy a 25.00 dollar e card let's build the federation.
The profit is great.
I am calling on all members to do just this and email the list are just wait
to she smiles are cries with the great news.
I put in a order and got a gift card join me and others.
I encourage  all chapter presidents and leaders of the NFB of Ohio to build
the federation.
You may be thinking about it but that gets the Ohio chapter nothing.
We need you and read the message below again. positive Payne
ps. I call on all leaders and those who want to be leaders.
That means chapter presidents and members of the board and divisions.
While we are a united group money brings us closer .