[Ohio-talk] Question about the success of Ohioans going to NFB training centers

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:22:27 UTC 2015

Salutations, I hope this message finds you all well.

I recently have decided that I want to receive NOMC training. To do this I
had to involve Vocational Rehabilitation Services and would like to know
from some of the long time federationists here in Ohio what success if any
we have had sending people to NFB training centers, and what centers those
people were sent to.

I am fairly confident that I will be given the go-ahead but would like to be
as armed as possible when I make my presentation in 10 days.

My  apologies if this question sounds redundant.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

PS.

I have created a PowerPoint that anyone can use that might be interested in
the NOMC training program. If you would like to check it out, please write
me off list at:

Jordystringer83 at gmail.com

And I will send it to you. (Serious inquiries only!)

Jordy D. Stringer

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

E-mail: president at nfbpad.org

The national federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raze the
expectations of blind people because lo expectations create opsticals
blindness is not what holds you back.