[Ohio-talk] Question about the success of Ohioans going to NFB training centers

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:29:43 UTC 2015

Jordy,

I hope your confidence is well founded although I don’t share it.

In the distant past we have helped individuals get to all three of the training centers as a result of some real work on the part of the person seeking training and advocacy that we provided.

Again, I hope your confidence is well founded and that it will be smooth sailing for you as it should be, but I am not optimistic.

Eric