[Ohio-talk] Question about the success of Ohioans going to NFB training centers

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Aug 14 16:44:32 UTC 2015

Jordy, if you want to be an O&M instructor in Ohio and receive payment
through OOD you must be ACVREP certified and, I don't think that is
possible if you become an NOMC.  Blindness professionals have convince
the state that ACVREP certified individuals or organizations are the
only people qualified to provide O&M or VR services.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053