[Ohio-talk] Literature anyone?

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:09:59 UTC 2015

This week I put in an order to independence market, and when my package came today there was another box with it. It was an entire set of literature that I didn't order or get charged for. I'm not quite sure how to handle this, but I will put in a call to the national office to figure out what happened. If it was a simple error, would anyone be interested in having the literature? I don't have much of a use for it at this time, and aside from distributing the alphabet cards and stuff for student division awareness I think the other materials could go to better use for a chapter or the affiliate. Please let me know if you're interested in getting this and I can mail it.

Sent from my iPhone