[Ohio-talk] Schwan's Cares

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:35:28 UTC 2015

great lets go build the federation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shelbi
Hindel via Ohio-talk
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 8:25 PM
To: ohio talk
Cc: Shelbi Hindel
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Schwan's Cares

I did my part! I ordered a gift card for myself and for Aliyah J. I was able
to do this by using her email address and Schwan's let me pay for that card
with my debit card. I used our home address. I have also placed our order
for fish, ice cream and frozen fruit. Be sure to check online for specials.
If you use the gift card we do not get another contribution but at least it
doesn't tie up funds if they are a little tight. Always use our campaign
number and let Schwan's Cares determine whether or not we receive a
contribution.

Campaign identification number 21538

Happy shopping,

Shelbi