[Ohio-talk] Schwans cares--NFBO Campaign Day 23

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 18 10:08:01 UTC 2015

Dear Supporters and Listers,

We are now at Day 23 of our Schwans Cares Campaign, and we are halfway through.

Today there are two more supporters to acknowledge.  First, Marueen McCormick has reordered from Schwans Cares, and one more person who wishes to be anonymous.  Our total now stands at $101.03 as it reflects the number of supporters-to-calculations figure.  However, when I checked our campaign page, the total registered at $202.  I can't figure out from where our extra funds are coming, but I like the sound of that.  Let's increase those anonymous and identifiable names on our roster.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Did I mention that Schwans has groceries for everyone?  Well, it does.  There are some who haven't ordered yet because they are on special diets.  Well, Schwans has you covered!
Schwans has items for dieters on gluten-free, low-sodium, vegetarian, heart-healthy, low-calorie, and no-sugar added regimens.  For a product list, go to the "shop now" link on the campaign website:

 https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

or:

http://www.schwans.com/products/categoryDetail.aspx?c1=10435

I need everyone to spread the word about Schwans Cares.  If the link is too long, tell prospective supporters to go to www.schwanscares.com and sign in with campaign ID 21538.  We don't have much time left, and I would love it if we can raise $1,000.  Whether it happens, is up to all of us.

Again, thank you Marueen and Anonymous for your support.

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli