[Ohio-talk] FW: Salutation

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:08:15 UTC 2015

Congratulations to Cleveland! Of course, it helps to have good members of Congress, but it takes persistence
, whih is exxactly what Cleveland did. The rest of us need to take a leaf out of Cleveland’s book. And we all need to lean on Sherrod’s office. The opposition is doing exactly that.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.