[Ohio-talk] SCHWANS CARES CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF OHIO--14 DAYS TO GO!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 27 23:29:53 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Today Sherri Albers supported the Schwans Cares Campaign to benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, and the tally now stands at $294.  Way to go, Sherri!

We're almost at $300.  In fact, we're so close, we can taste it, Schwans Groceries, that is! Try some of Schwans products, and you'll se what I mean!

Tell others about our campaign and watch as the tally grows to $300 and beyond!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

All the best,
Milena Zavoli