[Ohio-talk] OOD Sunset Review Commission testimony

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:14:22 UTC 2015

OK, so to check my understanding, we want a separate body for the blind so
what Mr. Bishilany suggests is not good for us?

Also, you had initially asked us to keep this discussion off list.  Am I to
understand the below email as an invitation for discussion?  Granted, the
resolution was passed in a public forum, so I'm a little confused as to the
hush-hush nature of the topic.