[Ohio-talk] OOD Sunset Review Commission testimony

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:41:03 UTC 2015

The NFB of Ohio has been a leading force in a single issue focus coalition to create a state rehabilitation Council. I was one of the people who met with OOD Director Miller to get us where we are today with this particular issue.

I understand that our resolution was adopted in a public meeting. I also understand that there are proper procedures that should be upheld when enacting a policy of this organization, and that is what a resolution is. It is an organizational policy statement. There are discussions that must be held with government officials that have not yet taken place.

So again I say please do not engage in public discussions about NFB Ohio Resolutions that have not yet been published in writing.

Eric