[Ohio-talk] inventions of plastic eyesight

adcohen823 at roadrunner.com adcohen823 at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 12 15:53:14 UTC 2015

How regretable it is when one considers what God might have done with the human brain and human potential had he a binary code and recycled plastics to make wrist-bands and headsets.

I'm like no doy God!  You and your faulty creation just got pantsed by the fruit of knowledge and the invention of a plastic wrist-band with eyes, ears and hands that can't be seen. I'm like let's see you top that with your underdeveloped five-sense brain 1.0 release that has not been updated since your lone face was reflected in water!

What a waste it was to create a human that reasons and thinks.  What exactly had you in mind?  Why didn't you just creat a world of Best Buys and Georgia Tech sensory-output laboratories?

Do you read some of the emails that clearly state how you failed to create the creations that are saving us right here right now today? Was there no concept of innovation and/or invention in your plan from the get-go?  Did someone miss a project meeting or something?  Is the devil Japanese and working incognito for Sony perhaps to undermind your laudable attempt to create true human potential?

FYI I've had enough of working with your needy senses and musculature, silly demands of physiological coordination and whatnot. I'm getting a wristband.  In fact I'm going to supersize my sensory wristband and evesdrop on what your doing with all your free time while humans reinvent your world into something more manageable. This Okay with you?