[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--Shipping Ends Monday

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 13 03:35:52 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

The good news just continues!
Deborah Kendrick has supported Malley's Chocolates and our total sales figure is $1,845.20!  Way to go, and thank you!

Reminder:  We have only 2 full days left for our Malley's Fundraising project and we are now at $1,845.20.  If we continue this trend, we will soon reach $2,000!  Now is the time to buy from Malley's Chocolates and please tell others about how much you like their confections!

Eric, Thank you for reminding our prospective supporters of the time limitation to order from Malley's Chocolates.  Placing large orders is the most efficient way to go and gives everyone a chance to buy their favorite chocolate treats without paying $60 for free shipping.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Please order during the shipping period, which is from November 4th to December 14th, 2015.  Shipping is free if you buy at least $60 worth of merchandise.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, e-mail Bill Malley JR., at bmalley at malleys.com or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135 or call these general numbers:  (216) 325-5570, (216) 226-8300, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994
Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567

Thank you Deborah Kendrick for your generous support.  Let's raise $2,000 and beyond!

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley's collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special! Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio