[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Transportation

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 20:38:34 UTC 2015

Hi Suzanne,
      Many of my clients are on Medicaid programs like buckeye, care source
or united health care.  I know they do provide some transportation to their
customers.  Also the city of Cleveland has a deal with stc and the senior
population.  They can get 1 round trip trip a week.  It could be for
anything like shopping or doctor's appointments.  I know they do have a
certain radius where they will take people.  I believe it is $1.00 each way.
They have to register with the city of Cleveland department on aging.  They
must be residents of Cleveland.  Hope this helps you.

            Jerry Purcell