[Ohio-talk] malley's Chocolates--Final Tally

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 21 22:27:06 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

The final figures for the Malley's total sales and affiliate earnings are as follows:

Total sales generated: 2,368.20 Affiliate Earnings: $751.50.

Sherri Ruth either will notify me when the check arrives or she will post a message on this listserv to inform you.

It would have been great if we could have made at least $3,000, but I'll settle with this present amount.  Maybe next year; one can only hope.

Nevertheless, thank you, fundraising participants--you're great!

Happy holidays,

Milena Zavoli