[Ohio-talk] Computer Question

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:54:58 UTC 2015

Weather Internet explorer is the best Internet browser is debatable. Mazola Firefox is often more resistant to viruses. Internet explorer runs off of windows explorer, which leaves your computer more vulnerable. That is why most people use Firefox, because it doesn't run off of the Windows platform. I would try opera and see how it goes. We Firefox on your machine in case it doesn't improve things, but if nothing else then at least you can say you've tried it you're it out. I've heard mixed reviews about Google Chrome but haven't tried it as well. That could be another option if you're willing to try it out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone