[Ohio-talk] First Malley Order

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 7 22:27:02 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Even though shipping won't begin until February 23rd, I thought I'd start the ball rolling, so I've just placed my first order for $64.15.

Remember, it doesn't take much to reach $1,00 in sales.  All you need is 17 people to purchase $60 per order to reach $1,020, resulting in our profit of a little over $330.  I know we can achieve this number.  After all, we had at least 20 people on our conference call just on January 31st.

Thank you.
Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio