[Ohio-talk] Fwd: IOS 8

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 23:40:33 UTC 2015

I'm not sure how many of you have already seen this article or are using some of the improved features in IOS 8, but I was just sent this article today and thought it would be useful to share. I'm using the first improvement Jennifer talks about to write this email and am very pleased with the results I am getting from it. My only complaint stems from not being familiar with UEB yet,  although I have not made a great effort to update myself on it since I've got school and all my bookshare books are still in grade 2. Overal, I'm glad to see this feature and think it is pretty useful. It will also get braille out into the mainstream society a bit more, which is never a bad thing. ".

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: