[Ohio-talk] Free Conference Call web page

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 11 19:34:03 UTC 2015

Many of us use free conference call to hold our meetings and it is
great.  Their website is accessible up to a point but I need to get
into my call history and it is not accessible.  Has anyone else tried
to do this using a screen reader?  If so, please let me know what one
you are using and how you did it.  I am posting here because so many
of us use this wonderful option but the inaccessibility of the web
site is a big problem.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053