[Ohio-talk] Ohio Blind Seniors Teleconference

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Feb 11 23:22:22 UTC 2015

 Hello Everyone,
Barb asked me to post this since she does not have email right now.
The Seniors Division of the NFB of Ohio will be holding a teleconference Wednesday February 25, 2015.
The call will begin at 7:30 p.m. Just dial:
605-475-4875. The access code is 201-909 followed by the pound sign.
We will be discussing the most recent Senior Teleconference on the National level, our recent fund-raising efforts and any ideas for fund-raising.
We will also be talking about outreach to seniors that we have done and ideas about new outreach to seniors.
See you all on February 25th at 7:30 p.m.
Barb Fohl, President;
Colleen Roth, Vice-president;