[Ohio-talk] Songs you may enjoy

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:33:52 UTC 2015

Dear Listers,

I am finishing work on a chapter for our new book on the songs of the NFB. It has been great fun. I have received two MP3 files that I thought you might enjoy. One is the Hybrid Car Song written by Mary Ellen Gavias, and the other is a Song for Kenneh Jernigan, which was written by Debbie Brown after KJ’s death in 1998. I think they are both great and excellent examples of our songs at their best.

Enjoy,
Barbara

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.