[Ohio-talk] Malley Fliers

Susan Day sday16 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 01:37:56 UTC 2015

The Springfield chapter needs fliers. You can send them to me at 6308 Jason Lane, Centerville, Ohio 45459.Thanks Susan

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:11 PM, Milena Zavoli via Ohio-talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello Readers,

I have Malley's Chocolates fliers for the Easter campaign.  Please let me know if you need some to distribute at your next chapter meeting.

Thank you,

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org