[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--Shipping Soon!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 19 20:37:58 UTC 2015

Hello Everybody,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Did you know?--Malley's Chocolates will soon begin shipping orders.  Shipping starts on February 23rd and ends March 30th.  Don't wait until the last minute to place your order.  If you order now, you can be assured that you will be enjoying the most luscious, smoothest chocolates bursting with freshness and flavor.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Not quite sure what to get?  I have some recommendations for you.

I prefer dark chocolate.  SO for me, I would order:

Dark chocolate square mints, 8 OZ box $10.75,
 Dark Chocolate Coconut Gourmet Bars, 5 per 11.25 oz box $11.75,
 6 Dark Chocolate Covered Coconut Luscious Eggs, 7.5 oz box  $8.00,
Dark Chocolate Rabbit, 2.5 oz $2.40, and
 Malley's Smooth Dark Chocolate Rabbit, 6 oz $5.00.

By contrast, Shawn loves milk chocolate.  Although there are some products with nuts, Shawn prefers to stay away from them.  He's not allergic to nuts; he just doesn't like them.  Here's what he recommends:

Milk Chocolate Buckeyes, 12.5 oz box $15.95,
 Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Royals, 8 oz gift box $10.00,
 Milk Chocolate Rainbow Wafers, 1 lb box $12.75,
Milk Chocolate Malley's Ark, 5 oz box $9.00,
 Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Egg, 5 oz. box $7.00,
 Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 8 per 4 oz box $6.25,
 Milk Choc Pretzel Crunch Bars, 5 per 8.75 oz box  $7.50, 6
Milk Choc Covered Peanut Butter Luscious Eggs, 7.5 oz box $8.00,
Milk Chocolate Rabbits on Cycle, 3.5 oz  $3.40,
Milk Chocolate Rabbit 2.5 oz $2.40,
Malley's Smooth Milk Chocolate Rabbit, 6 oz $5.00,
Large Milk Chocolate Rabbit, 8 oz $6.50,
Milk Chocolate Crunch Rabbit, 3 oz $2.80, and
Milk Chocolate Duck, 3.25 oz $3.20.

For a complete list of products, go to:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

which is linked to Malley's Chocolates website.

We've all been ordering Malley's Chocolates products for a while, and we all have our favorites.  Have you found your favorite chocolates yet?  Go ahead and place your order, and you'll be treated to a package of chocolates, which the post office or UPS carriers will be glad to deliver.

If you need assistance placing your order, please e-mail me or call me at (216) 939-0502, and I will be happy to help you.

Order now and make your special order, a special delivery day!

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address