[Ohio-talk] FW: cool app for sighted-blind interactions

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 23:06:38 UTC 2015

Although I’m not enchanted with the name, it is descriptive of the app.

I know people who have used it successfully, but I have not. I tried to use it three times, and I’ve had to wait to long for a connection. We do not have enough sighted volunteers in the U.S.

I made a face time connection with my sister a few years ago, and she directed me to a building I was trying to find. With more volunteers, the app should give us access to more than our family and friends we need information quickly.

Eric