[Ohio-talk] FW: cool app for sighted-blind interactions

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 28 22:54:48 UTC 2015

Many of you I'm sure are aware of this below but for those who are not yet, read on!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."