[Ohio-talk] The Weekly Report From The "drive For 75" Campaign Committee

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:42:33 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Smith, JW
via Ohio-talk
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:32 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org);
mmcclain at pentaflex.com; Mike 	Hi JW, please contact me off list, thank
you. Blessings, Cheryl
Cherylelaine1957 at gmail.comAndy; antionette119 at aol.com;
wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] The Weekly Report From The "drive For 75" Campaign
Committee

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

Although I got back from New York at about 1 last night I remain excited
about our campaign development to this point.

We are yet generating idea's and I have know doubt that many of them will
result in tangible and profitable outcomes for our campaign goals.

You should hear from Sheri Albers  about one of these efforts in the
Cincinnati area very soon and that will probably be followed by a similar
announcement from Mike Anderson in the Dayton area.

I would like any of you in this audience to join us in this effort as well
by sending out a personal correspondence to your friends, family members and
colleagues as I will be doing at the start of the New Year.

If you are interested in seeing the copy of the letter that I will be
sending out to those that know me best, please don't hesitate to contact me
at smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu> and request that I send it to you
with the understanding that you will use it to formulate your own such
letter seeking support for our campaign.

I am sorry to have to report that my recruiting activities have not been
successful as of yet in the Toledo area in terms of getting another
Committee participant to help Colleen Roth but as I told her in my team
update earlier today, we will still be successful in that area I promise!

Finally, this is a very special time of year for me and I'm sure for most of
you so I may write briefly one more time before the end of the year and I
will definitely do so if I have significant campaign information for you but
otherwise, I will be enjoying my family and friends and celebrating
Christmas and taking advantage of some very necessary rest and relaxation.

I do want too wish each of you HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a very prosperous New
Year.

Our Committee will have a significant Conference call early in January and
it is my hope that shourtly after that call I will be able to announce some
campaign activities and will be able to seek your support both in supporting
those events and helping us promote them as well in your specific area's of
the state.

Once again, don't hesitate to contact me by calling my cell phone number
wich is 740.707.5114 or by emailing me at
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu> if you have any questions, concerns
or constructive input concerning our campaign goals.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit
http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."