[Ohio-talk] iphone and voiceover

C Tolle tollebooth at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 18:44:37 UTC 2015

Can you tell me what it is that frustrates you about the touch gestures? This is not a situation where there is a physical impairment with your hands involved, right? If that is not the case, though it may take a little bit of time, you can master the gestures and your phone will not frustrate you rather it will be a window to the world for you.

tollebooth
513-439-7931

Note: this message was created using dictation on an iOS device.