[Ohio-talk] iphone and voiceover

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 14:09:48 UTC 2015

Kelsey,
The company that makes the screen protectors with dots is SpeedDots.

www.speedDots.com

If you already own any kind of braille display or braille notetaker,chances
are pretty strong that you can pair that device with an iPhone and thus use
the braille keyboard for input.
This won't eliminate the need for gestures, but will greatly reduce it.
Hope this helps.

Deborah