[Ohio-talk] A Report from the "Drive for 75" Campaign Committee

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 12 21:11:23 UTC 2015

Dear NFB of Ohio Family, Friends and Colleagues,

I hope that 2015 is off to a great start for you and that you are keeping warm and dry. Our campaign team has hit the ground running and we have at least two events planned for the Cincinnati area in January and February. You will be hearing more about these events soon but suffice it to say Sheri Albers and Walter Mitchell are doing a wonderful job plowing the ground for funds for our worthwhile cause. I think also that soon we will have a confirmed event for the Dayton area toward the end of the month of February. When appropriate we will let you know how you can be of assistance with these events. We held our January conference call on the 6th and I continue to be excited about the commitment and energy level of the committee. Remember that you can always do your part to help us by approaching your friends and families as potential donors for the cause as well. To this end, I am attaching to this email the tips for creating effective fundraising letters one more time. I believe that our next report will be filled with specific events and potential fundraising activities that will make us all proud.

Jw