[Ohio-talk] Can other people's expectations of you change what you can do physically?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 19 23:09:57 UTC 2015

David, this is so absolutely true!  I get so frustrated when there are very
low expectations for people with disabilities.  And, guess what, we usually
live down to those expectations.

I am going to quote this wrong so someone please correct me.  "It is better
to fail when the bar is set too high than to succeed because the bar is set
too low."

Okay, I am finished with my soap box.