[Ohio-talk] Can other people's expectations of you change what you can do physically?

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Mon Jan 19 23:57:17 UTC 2015

> Marianne.
I just started to receive e.mails from the different areas of NFB. WlPW"
I have heard about the question of blind people seeing during dreams.
I am not quite blind yet. i could not figure out where to go on the NPR.
page.
It is ok.
I do look forward to hearing from a reading all that is sent.
I am looking forward to the Ohio Board meeting of OGDO. meeting as I
understand around
the 31 of Jan. If I am not right about that, I am sure some on will let me
know.
sincerely Megan and MS. P.

David, this is so absolutely true!  I get so frustrated when there are