[Ohio-talk] Congratulations to Katelyn Shelton

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:00:00 UTC 2015

. She will serve as  secretary for the division. I'm so excited to have you as part of this team and can't wait to see great things come from your leadership.
Warmly, Salutations, I hope this message finds all of you doing well. I want to extend congratulations to Katie Shelton, who is not only a scholarship winner, but was elected to the performing arts division Board of Directors

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind